What are my chances of making this thing live again?

GreaseDog

Picked up an 02 MCSS parts car that someone vandalized the crap out of. Wanting to see if the engine is any good, check out the trans. I get in it today, aaaaaand find this...

I don't even know where to begin.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Picked up an 02 MCSS parts car that someone vandalized the crap out of. Wanting to see if the engine is any good, check out the trans. I get in it today, aaaaaand find this...

I don't even know where to begin.

Better pic424a3f98388e4bbdffad570eb86982d1.jpg

Go find a parts car to salvage the plugs from with some lead? Those are pretty short to solder.

This is the parts car. Lol

Sweet Jesus...People that use wire nuts on cars need to have their ass kicked so hard they have to unbutton their collar to shit.

• Like 2

Sweet Jesus...People that use wire nuts on cars need to have their ass kicked so hard they have to unbutton their collar to shit.

i use them on stereos so I can change them out... Edit: on the wire harness, I don’t chop wires

i use them on stereos so I can change them out... Edit: on the wire harness, I don’t chop wires

Well, that's one thing. But to use them on the car's main harness is Darwinism at it's finest.

Want me to post prints tonight?

That would be awesome. It appears they were trying to hotwire it, we got it with no keys, so rehooking the ignition cylinder is a no go. The people who trashed the car were borrowing it from the owner, and lost the keys.

Only if you want it to run, starting won't be a problem if you bypass the start relay but it will pull FI pulses after a few seconds without passkey. In theory you could plug your other car's ignition switch into it and do a 30 minute re-learn if you don't have a key.