20 Grand Prix 40th Anniversary Edition

kurtzk

Looking for the hood insulation for a 2002 Grand Prix 40th Anniversary Edition. They also used the same one on the 01' Daytona edition. Anyone have an idea on where I can find one? I have looked everywhere I can think of. Thanks for the help! 

It isn't just a standard GP one with the insulation cut out? I've never looked at one that hard, but I'd be surprised of GM went out of their way to make something totally different.

Actually I believe the hood insulation is the same hood vents or not. I believe the insulation helps keep water out and stuff out of the engine.

I'd be happy if I could actually find one for a 2002 Grand Prix. Heck, I can make the cut out, but yeah, they actually did make a separate one for the special editions and the hood scoops. Any idea to just get a standard one? 

I'd be happy if I could actually find one for a 2002 Grand Prix. Heck, I can make the cut out, but yeah, they actually did make a separate one for the special editions and the hood scoops. Any idea to just get a standard one?

Junkyard