GPF transplant...

BrandonHall10

Welcome! Would like to know more about this S10 you speak of.

Nothing special. Just a 1997 base model RCSB S10. 6.0 LQ4 / 4L80e / 3:73 Ford 8.8 combo. I should start a thread in the "Other vehicles" (or whatever it's called) section. I don't own a w-body anymore. I just like hanging out with the guys that do.

She's a rubber burning  6.0l beast ! Meticulously diy homecrafted engineered.

That's very kind of you to say.

I see some familiar names[emoji106][emoji106] I’ve been waiting for the old site to fire back up which sounds doubtful so wandered here today. Looks like a good place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Nothing special. Just a 1997 base model RCSB S10. 6.0 LQ4 / 4L80e / 3:73 Ford 8.8 combo. I should start a thread in the "Other vehicles" (or whatever it's called) section. I don't own a w-body anymore. I just like hanging out with the guys that do.

That's very kind of you to say.

Most people on here are the same way. I think half of this board doesn't even have a W anymore. The sad thing is that sometimes we as a community give better help to the non W owners than they get in their respective forum. This site has a lot of 350 information in the other cars section. I've even gotten parts for an Infiniti here since no one on that forum wanted to help me.

True. I’ve gotten more help with my ‘88 IROC here, than on dedicated forums. I had a ‘95 LQ1 Cutlass convertible for 7 years, but still enjoy the forum, and occasionally help out other members.

I started a thread in the "Other cars" section. Nothing like the original build thread, but it's something.

http://www.w-body.com/topic/56224-1997-rcsb-s10-lq4-80e-swap/

I did grab all the pictures from Photobucket and copied them to Flickr so I can post archived images. Kinda bums me out that the timeline of the original build thread is lost.