UA-65274002-1

Photo
- - - - -

FS: 89/91 Grand Prix (Part out or Whole)

FS GP part out

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jon89le

Jon89le

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 07:06 PM

Hi Everyone, Time has come to let this one go. Recently decided to rebuild this girl but the rear trailing arm-to-chassis mount areas are too far gone with rust. The car is an '89 but has a '91 B4U package from the first time the car was completely rebuilt.

Engine:

Fully machined 3.1 with rebuilt short block

Slight overbore (0.010") to clean up cylinders

Complete port/polish heads with multi-angle valve job

Crane 2030 Cam with CompCams roller-tipped rockers

Forged Pistons

Transmission was completely rebuilt (Valve Body, clutch packs, higher stall TC) by Level10 Transmissions out in New Jersey. At the time, trans was redone to handle 300hp with Nitrous. Unfortunately, neither of these occurred prior to the car going into storage.

The B4U front bumper has some warping around the headlights, but the other moldings are in good shape.  

I'd prefer to see the whole car go but am willing to part out. Car was in the middle of being torn down for the rebuild so there is currently no fuel tank on the vehicle and some of the B4U body moldings have been removed (Still intact).

Included is also a complete Gen 2 rear suspension section out of a Grand Prix. Intention was to use this as a donor for the larger brakes, but again, this was never done. 

Full Car: $750 obo

Gen 2 Rear Suspension: $50 obo

Part Out: Name your part, and I'll let you know 

Car located in North East, MD

Attached Files

Posted Image

#2 Digmenow

Digmenow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:17 AM

Hi Everyone, Time has come to let this one go. Recently decided to rebuild this girl but the rear trailing arm-to-chassis mount areas are too far gone with rust. The car is an '89 but has a '91 B4U package from the first time the car was completely rebuilt.

Engine:

Fully machined 3.1 with rebuilt short block

Slight overbore (0.010") to clean up cylinders

Complete port/polish heads with multi-angle valve job

Crane 2030 Cam with CompCams roller-tipped rockers

Forged Pistons

Transmission was completely rebuilt (Valve Body, clutch packs, higher stall TC) by Level10 Transmissions out in New Jersey. At the time, trans was redone to handle 300hp with Nitrous. Unfortunately, neither of these occurred prior to the car going into storage.

The B4U front bumper has some warping around the headlights, but the other moldings are in good shape.  

I'd prefer to see the whole car go but am willing to part out. Car was in the middle of being torn down for the rebuild so there is currently no fuel tank on the vehicle and some of the B4U body moldings have been removed (Still intact).

Included is also a complete Gen 2 rear suspension section out of a Grand Prix. Intention was to use this as a donor for the larger brakes, but again, this was never done. 

Full Car: $750 obo

Gen 2 Rear Suspension: $50 obo

Part Out: Name your part, and I'll let you know 

Car located in North East, MD

PM sent,

#3 Imp558

Imp558

Proud TransCelestialsexual

• Contributing Member
  • 3,628 posts
  • LocationErie PA.

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:39 AM

That's a hell of a deal, I hope it stays together.

Banner.jpg

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough"  - Mario Andretti

1996 Regal L67/4T65E-HD swapped - 1995 Buick Regal GS - 1980 Dodge Sno-Commander - 1968 Empi Imp on '67 Pan - 2001 Chevrolet Express 3500

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FS, GP, part out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users