sun visor interchange

cutty collector

Does anyone know what sun visors interchange with a 93 cutlass convertible? I am hoping grand prix's are the same but was hoping maybe some non w body cars would also fit .Could this be added by the admins to the interchange board along with achieva fog lamps being the same as cutlass ones?

Only 1G W's interchange. I've tried this before. I wanted to put Seville visors on but the holes don't line up. That's the problem with most visors.

Does anyone know what sun visors interchange with a 93 cutlass convertible? I am hoping grand prix's are the same but was hoping maybe some non w body cars would also fit .Could this be added by the admins to the interchange board along with achieva fog lamps being the same as cutlass ones?

I looked at many different options when trying to find some for my '95 Cutlass. I wanted a drivers visor with homelink, but never found any that fit. I always hit a dead end because of either the mounting holes or the length of the visor itself.

The Grand Prix ones will interchange. Are yours torn?

Any 1st gen visors will swap. I have coupe sun visors in my CSC. My original ones were tattered.

When I was researching buying a vert, I noticed a lot of them had tattered visors because of sun and wind damage. Since I've had mine I've always had the visors folded under when driving with the top down. I think that's made all the difference in keeping them looking new.
  • Like 1