Klunk - Turning into Driveway over a rolled curb

Mstg007

I am sure I have asked this before. Sorry. lol I could not find the topic.

I have a 1994 Cutlass Supreme. When I turn in or out of my drive way, I hear a light "klunk" sound coming from the passenger front wheel. It does not do it all the time. If I turn normally in and out of the driveway I hear it. If I turn slowly I usually do not or the angle.

I have tested by tires by placing them on 12 and 6 and 3 and 9. They feel steady to me.

Any other ideas? Thanks again for the feedback.

I have no idea what a "rolled curb" is.

If you have a noise in front, on bumps, everything in the front suspension/steering is suspect.  Motor mounts might also be suspect; the motor could be bouncing if the bump were severe enough, or the mounts were bad enough.

First Guess:  Swaybar mounts or end-links.

Second Guess:  Tie rod end(s)

Could also be ball joints, steering rack bushings, steering rack internal damage, control arm bushings, control arm mounting brackets, or strut/strut mount problems.

Best guess would be worn sway bar bushings. Can you make the noise by sawing at the wheel left and right at real low speeds making be body roll?

Huh?

I'm so thankful I'm not the only one who didn't understand that

He's trying to check for loose wheel bearings and tie rod ends by holding the rim/tire at 12 & 6 and also 3 & 9 and seeing if there's play when pushing/pulling on it when it's off the ground.