Best Car wash formula without scrubbing

Mstg007

This is just a generic question. I have a power washer, and I was hoping to just spray a car down then wash it off with water. What products would you recommend for this?

Thanks!

Personally, I wouldn't wash a car with a pressure/power washer....way too aggressive on a finish, and a good way to tear up weatherstripping, when all you really need is a sprayer on a water hose.

Personally, I wouldn't wash a car with a pressure/power washer....way too aggressive on a finish, and a good way to tear up weatherstripping, when all you really need is a sprayer on a water hose.

I'm going to disagree with that. Power washing can actually be much better for the finish as long as it's the fan type or a real wide spray. Don't use the super focused nosle on it. I use my electric PW all the time and have gotten better results. It gets dirt off a lot better and if you use a foam cannon with it and helps it that much better. It's also super nice for wheels and wheel wells. My weatherstripping is starting to leak but the power washer wouldn't have done anything to that because it's back behind the door and the spray is never hitting it. Just my opinion though and what I've found works. Try both and see what gives you better results.
  • Like 1