93 cutlass fog lights

cutty collector

Are there any fog light equiped W cars that use the same lamp assembly as used on my 93 cutlass I was hoping the same generation gp might use it?Pls let me know those cars are getting hard to find in the bone yards

When it was time to replace the housings for my fog lights I went to a driving style lens (never did like the dispersal pattern of the OEM fog lens), I found Pilot manufactures a direct fit lens/lamp housing (NV-100) for the GP's fog lights.

Perhaps they too have a replacement for the Cutty's fog's, wasn't aware that the lens/lamp housings were different for that 1st Gen car.

http://www.pilotautomotive.com/lighting/NV-100.html

did a bit of investigating and found the achieva's take the same light so not much help haven't seen one of those for years

There were some Pilot brand lights that looked about the same size as the CS foglights on the shelft at Autozone, an LED option as well now! I was planning on getting them to put on the coupe. Wish I saw this thread yesterday before my grand trip out to the JY and I`d have grabbed the ones of the sedan I was working on.

Ive actually have to go back and get some hardware and going to look for some truck stuff soon. PM me if you want me to grab the foglights.

Yeah, Regal foglights are shorter and a bit wider. CS foglights are almost the same size as the mini quad head lights but about a 1/4" thinner.

The Cutlass fog lights are unique to it, but for a time both the GP and Regal had square fogs. Then the GP went to round in 93 I think. When the body cladding was changed...

The closest you get to Cutlass fogs are the Eldorado fogs, but the Eldorado fogs are wider.

All GM fogs take a variation of the 880 bulb. 881, 891, 893, they're all based on the 880 bulb, but the bulb wattage are different on each one.