Need Wiring help for L67 Swap

SleeperIntrigue

Hello all. New to the forums here. Also new to W Bodies. Already posted in the introductions area. Heres the situation: Im planning to swap an L67 supercharged V6 into my 2002 Olds Intrigue. Ive heard of it being done a couple of times but theres just no information out there. What I am looking for and need help finding is a Pinout diagram for the bulkhead connector on the firewall of my car. Ive tried googling to no avail and any shop manual i find is $150+. I was hoping somebody here had a wiring diagram or something that can help me out. Thank in advanced everybody!

The Intrigue currently has the 3.5 DOHC "shortstar" engine. To my knowledge, it was the only engin offered in this car from 2000 on

I thought about it and just wasnt too sure because I know the Intrigue never had the supercharged engine. I also didn't know if there were any differences for wiring from year to year. But ill definitely keep that in mind. Thanks!

On the supercharge thing you don't really need a factory supercharged harness....it just has to be a 3800 harness. The only actual difference is the map plug which is easy to swap. Color coded the same and you just have to add a few inches to the wires with the new plug. I myself have an sc swapped 97 Monte and my particular body style Monte never came supercharged

• Like 1

Awesome man! Thats exactly what I needed to know. The only other question I have is: are there any differences between the 98-99 C100 bulk head and my 2002 bulkhead as far as wiring? I know physically they are the same. I just want to make sure things will work or I at least know what I have to do to make it work.

From what I've been told the same model on gen 2 cars are plug in swap. Kinda ran into it on my friends 97 grand Prix I l67 swapped. 97 gps are gen 2 but got stuck with weird pcms and 4t60 trans. Also a Lil tip is reuse the trans mount bracket off your trans. Its aluminum and actually the same part they used on the 5.3 cars :)

Awesome! Thanks a ton for the info. Cant wait to get started. Itll be so much easier now that i know its plug and play

Also, while your here, do you have any clue about if I'll have to modify any CV shafts? Or can i just use some stockers out of a 3800 car?

There's a second plug to change, or add rather for the boost solenoid. The cv shafts have different splines but you can charge the tulips on the shafts IF you can find the right size. When you get to that point post and see if someone here has them. We will need a measurement on the diameter.

Ah okay. I'll wire it in just to be safe then. Im going for the least amount possible to go wrong haha. So supposedly my stock gauges and all the interior wiring should still work after the swap?