So, My apologises for not getting this off the ground. I ended up having a change of plans and put the TGP in storage for the year, perhaps I'll get it out sooner then later.
But in the meantime, what I did was make a adapter plate the bolted to the firewall plate where the PMIII bracket used to be. I think I can get the drawing I used for it. Its not perfect and really could use the booster mounting holes moved down a tad, but it works as is.
then I drilled 4 holes in the firewall plate to allow the bolts of the booster to slide through, though next time I'll probably just cut a big hole so I can actually bolt the booster on from the inside of the car, as it currently is you cannot do that and I about murdered my hands getting it on with the booster attached.
Booster and master used were from a 4g F body. Though I just saw on Facebook, Bob seems to have used a Cadillac master cylinder of some kind, which looks to be a considerably better choice then I used.
No matter what you get its is extremely important to get a master that is a F/R split design. Any other W body is dual diagional and at least with keeping the factory lines will not be right for this application.
Then welding. You will need to cut the F body pushrod end off, and put the PMIII on the other side of it, adding length where necessary.
Now the lines.
I ended up cutting the ends off the front lines and reflareing them with regular SAE thread ends then joined them into a T fitting so I could have one line feed both front wheels. the other end I terminated with the fitting for the master cyl
The rear lines I used an adapter to go from 1/4 line to 3/16 line and did the same thing
I think have the recipts still with part numbers if wanted.
I probably made this thread a bit prematurely, What I have works but needs to be redone to be fully polished. Its kinda messy at the moment.