Wiring issues and other issues

RedEyeskiller

Ok, first off I have no high or lowbeams but my daytime lights work. Second my dash lights stay on after I shut my door and they won't shut off.

Also I checked my codes and I'm getting system over voltage code 53, egr circuit problem code 32, idle speed control code 35

Canadian Market?

DRL should be on a different relay than the headlights. It may be the headlight switch itself.

53 is the ECU. Check all connections going to the ECU to make sure they're not nicked. If they are, use butt splices to have a solid connection again. Otherwise, change the ECU. If you have another 1st gen W body built before 94, you can take the ECU out of it, change the memcal to see if that code disappears. Sometimes the ECU go bad. In my situation, my ECU was bad and I had an erratic idle. 

I'd check the wiring to the EGR. If not, clean the inside of it, it may be gunked up with carbon.

I change out the idle control valve and all the other codes went away, it's runs better and idles perfect now. I have another question, my temp gauge go to half way mark then down to the quarter mark and it fluctuates back and forth quite offen. Is there a valve to bleed air out of the coolant system ?