Possible wrong section.

Grandprix1

Does anyone have any Grand Prix GT badges? You know the ones on the door and trunk lid. Went to paint mine and they are just god awful. I'd need a full set. Preferably Blue Black Metallic but since they will be painted be a painter (obviously not myself) it shouldn't matter.

Thanks

Grandprix1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that was plan B haha. It doesn't look to bad with out them on the doors but the trunk lid just doesn't look right.

For what car? On my Grand Prix it says "Grand Prix" in between the tail lights on the lid.

88-96 had a filler panel under the trunk lid where it would say any variation of "Pontiac Grand Prix" plus trim. Some had Pontiac on it others had "Grand Prix GTP", SE, or what have you. Depended on the year.

97-03 had a chrome "Grand Prix" emblem on the center of the trunk towards the bottom.

Ok we are talking about different car. I must have forget to state which car I needed it for. It would be for an 02 Grand Prix. That would be why there is confusion on what badges are on what car. Mine aren't chrome they are body color well were.