Can i do

Cparkes foo

Help i need swap info i have 3 cars i would lime to turn into 1 fast one, the good one is a 94 gp the parts cars are a 95 gp and a 2001 bonneville ssei with a busted tranny and a ton of rust

I'm not sure it'll bolt up, but it could

The Chevy V6 (3x00) and the 3800 have the same bellhouse pattern. The 4T60E will bolt right up with no issues. The problem is that the L67 and 3100 (assuming it's not a 3.4 DOHC) have different final drive ratios so the drive may be a bit off. The most noticeable thing would be how the power is translated to the wheels.

Anyways, swapping a 3x00 to a L67 is fairly common. A lot of folks on here have done it. You're more or less ahead with the Bonneville, but you'll still need a Buick Regal or Chevy Lumina/Monte Carlo 3800 engine and trans mounts. You're more than likely going to need a later model W body PCM and a tune since the Bonneville would have different connections and is reliant on the BCM. You'll also have to repin the connector at the firewall (commonly referred to as the C100) .

Car-part.com would be  a good source for the 4T65-HD. I'd try to get one under 100k. 

There's a how to floating around online but it was done on a "5th" gen Monte Carlo. That car is considered "the same" as your 94 GP powertrain wise.

To daily drive lol it only has 70k on the odometer its pretty clean and thank u very much nas u done gave me all my missing links

I forgot to mention that the oil filter adapter may be W body specific and you might find your filter hits something. Same for the oil pan. This was the case on my Camaro. I used a 2008 Lacrosse long block