Shiny stuff under the hood

project 92z

As some of you may have seen, i polished muy front valve cover and plenum on my 91 Z34. Well after all the car shows I've been inn and at this year, I want more bling! Anyone seen or know of other parts that can be/are sold chrome or polished aluminum on first gen 3.4. Thinking maybe power steering pump, brake mc, egr valve. Or other options like covers, (battery, egr...)

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Likely not going to be much off-the-shelf stuff like this that will work. Options range from having parts chromed to using a chrome appearance powdercoat or polishing any other aluminum parts you can. Other than that you might have to get creative in making some custom pieces for more "bling."

• 1 year later...

Over the summer I polished all the metal on the L67 for the Monte and coated it with VHT clear hot paint.It still looks good but has a slight yellow or gold tint now.On the GS engine I'm doing similar but would like some input on top coats that will stay clear. Any suggestions?

• Like 1