I am looking for an administrator to oversee daily operations of the forum. Due to my growing family, house renovations, busy career, and side detailing jobs, I do not have the time to commit to the upkeep and administration of this site any longer. I am not stepping down, and I will retain ownership of the site, but I am seeking someone to run this site, and the TGPForums.com site.
Must have experience with:
- Invision Power Board software
- Simple Machines Forum software
- Cpanel, WHM, and VPS management
- FTP file transfers
- Advanced Web design and programming
- Facebook page/group management
- Graphics creation/editing
Duties include: (but are certainly not limited to)
- Daily forum management, staff and member interactions
- Post moderation as necessary
- Forum staff management, promoting or demoting members from moderator status
- Researching new changes or upgrades
- Troubleshooting software problems as reported by members
- Organizing data so it is easy for members to find
- Spam management
- Responding to members via the forumadmin email account
- Increasing traffic, and encouraging users to post useful content
- Reorganizing the forum and it's contents (it's had this same layout for over 15 year)
- Moderate/approve members for the W-body.com facebook group.
- Utilize social media to drive content and posts on the forum
This would also include administration of the forum at TGPforums.com, which runs on Simple Machines forum software. It is very low traffic, but needs an administrator to check in on a regular basis. It is possible that forum may be absorbed in to this forum in the future, but only if all the useful data can be archived and kept on the internet.
There is no pay for this position, and there never has been. I have done this since 2005-2006, and have done it because I felt it was a way to give back to a community that helped me immensely with the various W-bodies that I have owned over the years. The community will be yours to manage and work with, but I will still retain final decisions over all changes.
If this is something that you feel you would be qualified to do, please message me so we can talk about things. Let me know your qualifications, show me any sites you've worked on currently or in the past. Tell me about your vision of what W-body.com should be.