Oldsmobile fan

Oldsman207

Thanks for your website.  It looks like it has a good following and lots of valuable information for us W car owners.  I started out with an '88 Cutlass Supreme International Indy Pace Car and then bought an '88 International for parts if needed.  Turns out it is a 2.8L with a 5-sp and don't have the heart to piece it out.  Both cars were one owners and the later with all receipts since new.  Last fall I purchased a '94 black on black convertible that is a project car.  While looking for a parts car, I bought a '95 convertible with 70k miles.  Looking forward to gaining knowledge on these cars.

post-9674-0-60478500-1456783298_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

So about those 88`s? Its sort of an unwritten law round these parts to provide a good story when dropping the "Indy Cutlass" bomb.

One of us! One of us! We accept you! 

Resistance is futile, All your sanities are belonging to us. :bonk:

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum.  LOTS of great information on this site and a good bunch of people too.  Nice '95 ya got there btw.

Your car looks familiar!  Hadn't seen another with the same color combo till now.  I like your wheels - what size and brand are they?  I would rather have originals than the ones that are currently on mine.  Kind of dated 90's wheels...

So about those 88`s? Its sort of an unwritten law round these parts to provide a good story when dropping the "Indy Cutlass" bomb.

Resistance is futile, All your sanities are belonging to us.

The Pace Car was purchased from a small car dealer outside of Indianapolis.  An older couple that had bought it new traded it in on a new car.  It is complete needing paint and some freshening up of the interior.  VIN has been verified against the Pace Car listing for '88.  I'll try to attach a picture of it with its little friend.

Oh wow check out that little midget Cutlass go cart, that's got to be the coolest thing Ive seen this year! I didn't know they even made those, does it still run? In my neighborhood I could get away with driving something like that to Autozone or for beer runs.

I really couldn't say which is cooler, you've got nice taste in cars and toys.

Great Pace car. I especially enjoy seeing the two-tone cars on here. I have white 92 vert with white top. Will need paint. When I do, have considered painting cladding line all way around car a darker color, like a  metallic gunmetal (?) or something in that range.  At least I see it was not unheard of. However, rarely ever see it on here. so thanks, and welcome. Nice cars... All of them.

Edited by Billyvannuys

Oh wow check out that little midget Cutlass go cart, that's got to be the coolest thing Ive seen this year! I didn't know they even made those, does it still run? In my neighborhood I could get away with driving something like that to Autozone or for beer runs.

I really couldn't say which is cooler, you've got nice taste in cars and toys.

It was an item that the dealership could order for promotional purposes.  It does still run.  I got in it once and needed assistance to get out.  Got a picture of my daughter going down the road in it.

Great Pace car. I especially enjoy seeing the two-tone cars on here. I have white 92 vert with white top. Will need paint. When I do, have considered painting cladding line all way around car a darker color, like a  metallic gunmetal (?) or something in that range.  At least I see it was not unheard of. However, rarely ever see it on here. so thanks, and welcome. Nice cars... All of them.

It would be interesting to see what the silver cladding looks like with the white.  I never thought too much of the combo until I saw a newer Challenger that was white with silver stripes.  Subtle contrast but rather striking on the car.

Welcome!  Nice batch of Oldsmobile W's.  What else do you have in that garage?  I spy a early 90's GM wagon(assuming Vista Cruiser?), '70 Chevelle SS, 70 442 Indy pace car, and another A-body body on the rotisserie?

Your car looks familiar!  Hadn't seen another with the same color combo till now.  I like your wheels - what size and brand are they?  I would rather have originals than the ones that are currently on mine.  Kind of dated 90's wheels...

You'll see quite a few green/tan '95's on this site.  I got the rim/tire package from tirerack.com. Here is the link to the wheels http://www.tirerack....=All&sort=Brand I had the stock 5 spoke as well, but I wanted to go with a bigger rim, but not too big. Stock are 16", mine are 18" although you can get the ones I have in sizes 15"-18".  I removed the original rims from the car when they only had ~1k miles on them.  Still have them, basically new, in my attic all covered up.   :cheers:

However, this is these are the rims I'm thinking of getting http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=AR105M6791AML&wheelMake=American%20Racing%20Authentic%20Hot%20Rod&wheelModel=AR105%20Torq-Thrust%20M&wheelFinish=Anthracite%20w%2FMach%20Lip&showRear=no&autoMake=Oldsmobile&autoModel=Cutlass+Supreme&autoYear=1995&autoModClar=

Love your cars man.  Never knew they made those go-karts.   

Welcome!  Nice batch of Oldsmobile W's.  What else do you have in that garage?  I spy a early 90's GM wagon(assuming Vista Cruiser?), '70 Chevelle SS, 70 442 Indy pace car, and another A-body body on the rotisserie?

There is a 1992 Olds Custom Cruiser 5.7l  Throttlebody.  Front dropped 2".  Had Impala SS wheels on it until I sold the SS. Restored '70 Chevelle is an L78 375hp 4sp.  The red car on the rotisserie is also a '70 Chevelle SS 396 350hp auto air car that I have had for 25 years.  There's also a '61 Olds Super 88 bubbletop, '75 Hurst Olds, '69 442, and '67 Mustang coupe in there too.  I had a '94 Caprice LT1 with 325K miles that I retired from daily driver service that will probably donate it's drivetrain to the Wagon.  Motor has never been apart and car was probably the most reliable vehicle that I've ever owned. 

There is a 1992 Olds Custom Cruiser 5.7l  Throttlebody.  Front dropped 2".  Had Impala SS wheels on it until I sold the SS. Restored '70 Chevelle is an L78 375hp 4sp.  The red car on the rotisserie is also a '70 Chevelle SS 396 350hp auto air car that I have had for 25 years.  There's also a '61 Olds Super 88 bubbletop, '75 Hurst Olds, '69 442, and '67 Mustang coupe in there too.  I had a '94 Caprice LT1 with 325K miles that I retired from daily driver service that will probably donate it's drivetrain to the Wagon.  Motor has never been apart and car was probably the most reliable vehicle that I've ever owned. 

Nice collection!