Lumina 3.1 Air Intake PCV Pipe Name???

fredsmythson

Does anyone know the actual name of the air pipe that goes from air intake tube to the right valve cover on a 1999 3.1 engine?  This is a molded plastic pipe with multiple bends.  It's not the one the connects to the PCV valve - this is a direct pipe that "plugs" into the air intake tube.  I can't seem to find one online for a 1999 Chevy Lumina 3.1 engine...  Thanks...

Thanks!  We can call that plastic pipe "The Part With No Name."  Even the shop manual doesn't have a name for it.  Seems impossible to find.  And I didn't want to find out the magical pricing from the Chevrolet dealer... I was lucky that the pipe on my Lumina broke in half near the air intake hose.  Now I can use that 19/32 hose to connect the two pieces back together. Another win for the Lumina!

Crankcase ventilation hose. Part # 24506734. Dorman makes an aftermarket one as well: 46014.  The GM one is likely a lot better than the Dorman so go with it if you plan to have the car for quite a while. Most aftermarket pieces that have any rubber on them seem to the woefully inadequate to withstand underhood temperatures for long these days.