Need a new top in Marietta GA

red95cutlass

I live in Marietta GA and I have a 1995 Olds Cutlass Supreme Convertible. I removed the top myself and I tried taking it to Marietta Auto Trim for replacement and they wouldnt take the job because the top was already taken apart. 

Does anyone have a recommendation for a person that would replace my top without it being on the car first? Any help or info is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!

Not sure how many of us are in GA, but long story short, you'll have to call around and see who is willing to do a job like that. Now my question is, did you take off the top frame from the car or the canvas off the frame?

Just the canvas. The top frame is still intact. I have all of the pieces and I have the VHS video from GM on how to troubleshoot. I wish I didnt take it apart orginally.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

How about putting the old top back on? But I suspect you already threw it out. If you still have it, maybe put it back on, then have them do it  :shrug: