Bad at intros... here goes nothing?

rockstartrin

Hey everyone,

My name is Trinity, and I'm from Nebraska. I own a 2003 Limited Edition Grand Prix.

ddad44cbdc2c120674a32bfe686d3aa5.jpg

dd73841a6b05f7a83ace3e6b7654b888.jpg

209500bed1e0816eecbff09d65e4dd74.jpg2d6a061a7bbe4de72bddd60ae5d1872f.jpg

I love my car, and I've already met a lot of pretty cool people in the community. I work for Certified Transmission here in Nebraska. Being 25, a mom, being balls deep in the car scene, and working full time, my time is usually spent running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.

I've owned my prix for about a year and a half now and couldn't be happier with it (even if it does have 204k). She has been lowered with new struts, intake, new wheels, smaller pulley, tune, with sway bar bushings, vinnie's spacers and bones soon to come. Possible E85 conversion in her future, as well. Just put the new arrowhead decal on yesterday.

Hope this worked for an intro Haha

Thanks!

Trinity

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Welcome.

Looks nice! I love those spoilers from the Limited Edition/40th. Welcome to the forum Trinity!

Actually, the Daytona/Special/40th Edition spoilers are different than the '03 Limited Editions.

• 1 month later...