• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 NTRCOOL

NTRCOOL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 04:49 PM

Hey guys I was bored at work and was cruising the forums and RockAuto.com and found in the section for the TGP a Shift kit XK1 for $30.79 is the part# listed. Now is this shift kit specific to the transmission family or is it a generic kit? That is the question that needs to be answered. also they have a really nice Rebuild kit for it, 753034 Is called a super kit $399.79 Does it have the extra clutch plate that is needed? Not sure I might have to email them and find out. I am just throwing this out there. Input on anyone that has used Rockauto for stuff like this let everyone know. I bought the Transmission Governor and it was the correct one so far so good there.
NTRCOOL

#2 Garrett Powered

Garrett Powered

• Contributing Member
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 07:46 AM

I bought some stuff off rockauto and got some pics posted of a slightly higher stall torque converter and some other stuff. Im not sure about the shift kit, but earlier in the thread there is some internal parts pictured that were upgrades.http://www.w-body.co...ine-shop/page13

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auto, gp, kit, out, plate, question, shift, tgp, transmission

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users