Someone (not me) tried to log in to my account! Beware!

Snips90TGP

Hi guys! Been a while since I've logged in and about 15 minutes ago someone tried to log in to my account here. The system rejected any more log in attempts and auto generated an email with the perps ip address. Just wanted to let you know in case anyone else was having trouble.

I sold my 90 TGP last year. I bawled my head off but I didn't have the time or money to do the cosmetic stuff needed. It still purred like a kitten. I sold it for $1100 which I didn't think was too bad considering how trashed it was. I will own one again someday. I am sure of it.

Anyhow, let me know if you want the perps ip address and track them for me. :)

Xoxo Snip

I just came to the site, haven't ben here in a few days and I had a PM (now I wish I hadn't deleted it) from someone saying something like " If you don't already know bla bla bla there is more than Ebay bla bla bla check out this site bla bla bla" . I really hate crap like that,, would suck if the site gets plagued with viruses and crap like that!!!

Luke (site owner) is aware of these problems and is actively working on fixing them. Many of them should be resolved by now.

But another reminder why having a strong password is a good thing!