06 cadillac cts(not the v) what all can I use(yes another of those threads lol)

l67ss

Boss got an 06 caddy cts 3.6, 6-speed the other day that hes thinking on parting out. Needs an engine, has passkey issues etc etc. Looks showroom fresh. What parts can I use? Any of the clutch related components compatable with an f40 or a 284? Already planning on snagging the shift knob, boot, and center console

I think the wheels and that's it. The CTS still had 5x115 in that generation. The offset seems similar to ours. Other than that, it's really "what can you make work in your W?". If you had a 4 door, I'd say swap the seats.

I think the wheels and that's it. The CTS still had 5x115 in that generation. The offset seems similar to ours. Other than that, it's really "what can you make work in your W?". If you had a 4 door, I'd say swap the seats.

Boss has an 84 chevy c 10 with a built 396 he wants me to put them in.....otherwise theyd replace the grand am seats in my other monte lol. Mainly hoping some of the clutch hydros can b made to work.......I KNOW I can make the clutch pedal work lol