Accumulator diaphragm and brake fluid

HEMI-V8

Hi !

I know it´s maybe a silly question, but I need to know it: Is the diaphragm from the PM III accumulator in direct contact with brake fluid ?

Nearly every supplier here wont send me an accumulator because they say the diaphragm is not compatible with brake fluid and will be destroyd immediately !?

to find the right accumulator is an unbelievable challenge here. :extrapuke:

best regards from germany

HEMI

So will this ball fit ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1985-1986-1987-Buick-Grand-National-Regal-USED-Cardone-Powermaster-Brake-Bowl-/251760284506?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a9e15135a&vxp=mtr

Fortunately I have finally found an shop in germany who sells accumualtors which are compatible with brake fluid, precharged @ 1200 PSI and the right size !

It´s unbelievable who incapable the most dealers are here.

Fortunately I have finally found an shop in germany who sells accumualtors which are compatible with brake fluid, precharged @ 1200 PSI and the right size !

It´s unbelievable who incapable the most dealers are here.

Post up the info here! Maybe they would be willing to ship over here. I have a hard time finding them over here, too.