Sensors and wires.

cutlasssupremepizza

There is a sensor mounted on the firewall with a hose going to the inner fender. It looks like a map sensor, but there is already one on the engine. What is it?

Also there are two unconnected wires, one near the harness which hooks to the sensor in the intake duct, and one going to the harness going to the firewall.

24vnzmf.jpg

waixr5.jpg34iiscg.jpg

1st pic isnt a sensor I believe its just a plugs for the wiper motor.

2nd pic is the fuel pump prime wire. Basically to check and make sure it works.

3rd pic looks like its the plug for what would be the windshield washer pump.

That first pic IDK WTF but its a stupid design, that hose is where the washer fluid is routed to the wiper arm water cannons and if you break that connection you have to replace that entire thing. I've tried taking one apart just to get that plastic cylinder the hoses plug into and its cases in hardened silicone.

That second pic I`ve always wondered about. Ive got the same one just wrapped it with E tape years ago as I could never find what it went to. I dislike unplugged connectors.

That last one is the washer fluid pump connector, the previous owner probably got tired of removing it to do battery stuff.