New guy here...........

Rocket93

Found this site while looking for some tech advice. It looks like somewhere I would like to visit frequently. I have a teal blue 93 Olds Cutlass S with the 3.1 V6. I have had it for about 3 years and love it. I never thought I would buy a FWD car, but having worked as a mechanic for a taxi cab company that ran lots of Chevy Luminas with the 3.1, and finding out how bullet-proof these engines are, I decided to give one a try. I had a buddy that was in the used car business and I told him to find me something in my price range. He came up with this one-owner 93 Olds with only about 120,000 miles on it, I jumped right on the deal. It has been an awesome car. The only repair was a water pump replacement. Hope to find some good tips here and maybe I can offer some. I worked as an auto paint and body tech for many years. Good day!

a 1 owner Cutlass is pretty cool, wonder why the original owner let it go. Got plenty of info here on just about every part of the car you`d want to know about. My `94 is about to be worked on good coming up soon, enough to be considered a restoration really. Body damage included, had a truck drag its steel bumper down the drivers side door, across the wheel and hooked back into the body. I can fix the hood and front fenders by replacement but that area is going to be beyond my current abilities. Are you able to somewhat quote a ballpark estimate from pics?

Been watching for that truck ever since:flamingdevil:

Welcome to the forum. I accidentally stumbled on this site looking for some info on my Regal's interior back when I was trying to repair it after a flood. A one owner cutlass is freaking sweet. Sure seems like Cutlass's and Turbo Grand Prix's are popular on this page.