halfass shopping for a w as a secondary car

l67ss

funny you mention that....in high school i almost bought a 96 sentra 2-door with no eng/trans with the intension of swapping in a maxima 3.0/5-speed and then turboing it. thank god i was still a stoner then and therefore lazy meaning i didnt get around to it roflmao :)

My "friend" and I almost bought a Nissan Stanza with the idea of tuning the engine or swapping a Sentra SE-R engine in it. We ended up parting ways over a dumb situation. Not sure what happened to him and that's that. This was when I was still in HS

• 1 month later...

Been wanting to an 88-96 gp (preferably 96gtp) just havent found one I like for a good price when I have the cash. I have found some killer deals when I was broke tho :(

Been wanting to an 88-96 gp (preferably 96gtp) just havent found one I like for a good price when I have the cash. I have found some killer deals when I was broke tho :(

You're not willing to travel for one?

• 1 month later...

Well I have my second car. 1999 gp gt 2 door.

Pros-$300, clean and rust free, tq stars, aluminum cool elbows, able to buy in payments, 2 door(not a four whore lol)

cons-seized engine(roflmao)

Pros on seized engine-have a line on a 2000 gt 4 door with good eng/bad trans and 40th spoiler, pioneer head, new window regulaters, tq star spare, and 40th console and dash trim $500

pros on seller-ill have to see the seller at least a few times and she HATES clothes and has body to match ;)

• 3 months later...

having nowhere to keep it i ended up sellin the gp a week later. as some of you may kno i got a job at another car lot as a mechanic. my new boss is repoing a 97 monte ls tomoro. said hed sell it to me cheap and just let me work it off. being that this one runs i wont have storage problems like i had with the gp

Have you thought of going the 3500 route instead of 3800??

briefly.......VERY briefly.ive been burned out on 60* v6s almost two yrs now....too much work too little gain. plus after driving my sister's g6s(plural, she has an 06 and an 08) i wasnt too impressed. i figured the claimed high hp numbers come in at high rpms where i wouldnt use it

briefly.......VERY briefly.ive been burned out on 60* v6s almost two yrs now....too much work too little gain. plus after driving my sister's g6s(plural, she has an 06 and an 08) i wasnt too impressed. i figured the claimed high hp numbers come in at high rpms where i wouldnt use it

Most newer engines are like that now.

with my driving style i need power idle-4000 rpms. plus i usually dont have much time to do the swaps. which equals 3800

I feel you on that. I'm half and half. I wish there was an engine with a good all around engine.