halfass shopping for a w as a secondary car

l67ss

He can always rent a truck/van from Home Depot or Lowes... maybe Menards (don't have one in my area, so I can't say)

Had a bunch of trucks in a row(when I really wanted a car lol) so im kinda trucked out :). Aside from that my uncle has a silverado and my dad has a gutted van so I can haul anything I cant manage to fit in the monte(which after what ive hauled in it I cant imagine id need that it couldnt haul lol)

Looks clean enough. 2nd gens already have lots of rust up here.

didn't find any on this one, looks better in person I just have a crappy phone lol

in the process of waiting on a slow bank i may have found a third choice. 98 monte z34, 110000 miles, well maintained, light body damage(easy for me to fix) $1800 :)

Ya gotta remember, ur talking to the guy who once had not 1 but THREE 80s cutlass 2-doors. An 81 and 2 86 broughams. This two 86s were only 200 production # apart :)

Would you really want 2 monte carlos though?

Ya gotta remember, ur talking to the guy who once had not 1 but THREE 80s cutlass 2-doors. An 81 and 2 86 broughams. This two 86s were only 200 production # apart :)

I know but G bodies are way different than W bodies. You're not going to be able to keep that Monte stock and you're going to end up with twins. 2 L67 swapped M/C's with possible 6 speed F40's from the G6. :lol:

buy my monte. it's cheap

if you still have it when i have the $ and i can get to mich i just might! been needing a 95 z34 rear sway..................;)

I know but G bodies are way different than W bodies. You're not going to be able to keep that Monte stock and you're going to end up with twins. 2 L67 swapped M/C's with possible 6 speed F40's from the G6. :lol:

i cant keep ANYTHING stock, id modify a kia if i had one as a dd, i cant keep my grubby mitts off lol

i cant keep ANYTHING stock, id modify a kia if i had one as a dd, i cant keep my grubby mitts off lol

LMAO you and I are the same then. No car I touch can stay stock. I'd even modify the hell out of a B13 sentra if I had one...

LMAO you and I are the same then. No car I touch can stay stock. I'd even modify the hell out of a B13 sentra if I had one...

funny you mention that....in high school i almost bought a 96 sentra 2-door with no eng/trans with the intension of swapping in a maxima 3.0/5-speed and then turboing it. thank god i was still a stoner then and therefore lazy meaning i didnt get around to it roflmao :)

funny you mention that....in high school i almost bought a 96 sentra 2-door with no eng/trans with the intension of swapping in a maxima 3.0/5-speed and then turboing it. thank god i was still a stoner then and therefore lazy meaning i didnt get around to it roflmao :)

least i think it was a 96........like i said i was stoned ;)