People LIFT W-Bodies?

Imp558

god i live about 15 mins on the hwy away from that shop. I had a guy with a lifted buick on 26s with subs ask me how i kept my cutlass so nice. I told him to look at his own car then I said I did none of that shit.

I have to reason my car will have something to do with my passing, probably not going to be much left for some tard to donk when they scrape me out of there.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah they are called donks. Its the dumbest thing i have ever seen. I hate to say it but i like ricers more than that shit. At least ricers respect their own cars.

Yep, they're called donks, because the "style" (and I use that word loosely) started mostly with classic Impalas and those idiots apparently thought the impala logo looked like a donkey.

I definitely would rather have a riced out Honda than a donk. I'd be embarrassed to be seen in a donk.

Can we call this style of modding rice?? I absolutley hate lifted W's! :(

Envoyé de mon Nexus 4 en utilisant Tapatalk

It's not rice because its not a Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement. This has nothing to do with racing. In fact its the exact opposite, its done for show. Texas dudes call it Slow Loud And Banging, or slab. Usually they stick to continental kits and stock height.

The donk thing is from Florida, it supposedly comes from the big trunk on the 70s Impalas and the fact that those cars tended to sit lower in the back.

Really its just plain ghetto like those Oakland cars with the whistles doing side shows (look it up)

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk.

DC and MD has a lot of crown vics and caprices in.donk.form but its not as bad as other states. To be honest, DC and MD has no real fad with cars but VA has a ricer problem that's slowly leeching to.the city and one side of the MD suburbs. Fart cans are about as common in the VA suburbs as McDonald's and 7-11s

It's not rice because its not a Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement. This has nothing to do with racing. In fact its the exact opposite, its done for show. Texas dudes call it Slow Loud And Banging, or slab. Usually they stick to continental kits and stock height.

The donk thing is from Florida, it supposedly comes from the big trunk on the 70s Impalas and the fact that those cars tended to sit lower in the back.

Really its just plain ghetto like those Oakland cars with the whistles doing side shows (look it up)

"The whistles go WWWOOOO WWWWWOOO"

Cars like these give me a nice boost in attitude. I've been having a shitty morning, and a little laughter at the expense of these lifted/donked w-bodies is making my mood lighter.

• 1 month later...
I personally dont like low profile tires.

What is considered "low profile"? I remember when the 1984 Corvette came out with low profile tires (255/50-16s).

• 3 weeks later...

There are a couple of "donked" out cars here, but the more common thing is the EXTREME negative camber cars...

Just grabbed these pics off of google, but damn.... this is what "kids" are doing in my area at this time.

581426843254308793.jpg

1011.jpg

Extreme%20Camber%20-%2014.jpg?m=1379116947

That shit is here too. Not to that extreme, but it's still annoying. You see a douchey looking twat with a blat brimmed hat up here...99% of the time he owns something that has tires 3 sizes too small and camber like this on his Civic sedan.

What's even more fun than that, is when you're behind one of these fucktards doing 50mph(safe distance) on a major highway...and they see train tracks at the last second and slam on their brakes to try to go as slow as possible(read: crawl) over them to not mess up their swagalicious stance.