Poly Bushings for Cutlass Supreme 94

Nicutlass_Supremacy

Hi everyone!

I need to change most of the bushings in my car so I think I must buy a kit or something like that. I've been reading about the poly bushings and they seem better than the rubber originals. Is ther a way to know if there is a kit for an Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 94 2DR? I've been searching the web but there's nothing especific for my car! Can anyone help me with this? Or perhaps there's some car part manual that can help to buy them.

Thanks!!

Energy Suspension is a preferred manufacturer of polyurethane bushings. If you are looking for a certain size they probably have it and you can order them off their website. I don't know if they make lower engine/trans mounts in poly. or strut mounts but everything else they should have.

Are you the guy that was looking for the two rear trim pieces that go between the rear and side rear windows?

Energy Suspension is a preferred manufacturer of polyurethane bushings. If you are looking for a certain size they probably have it and you can order them off their website. I don't know if they make lower engine/trans mounts in poly. or strut mounts but everything else they should have.

Are you the guy that was looking for the two rear trim pieces that go between the rear and side rear windows?

Yes it's me! And I also need those trim pieces! Do you know where I can find info about the bushings installed in my car? So I could order the right ones with sizes and etc.

Will PM about the trim pieces.

If you are looking for the upper engine mount bushings or the trailing arm bushings those will come pre inserted into new parts. You can order them of just about any auto parts website and have them delivered to wherever inside the US. Some might ship outside the US but i'm not sure which ones. You can put in the year, make and model and the right ones will come up telling you size and you can take that info to a poly-urethane bushing manufacturer so you know which ones to get if you want to go that way. I usually get most of my parts from Autozone for the discount, but rockauto.com, pepboys.com would have factory replacement bushings and I got all my Energy Suspension poly bushings through Autozone.

If you state which particular bushings you need we could probably help.

Will PM about the trim pieces.

If you are looking for the upper engine mount bushings or the trailing arm bushings those will come pre inserted into new parts. You can order them of just about any auto parts website and have them delivered to wherever inside the US. Some might ship outside the US but i'm not sure which ones. You can put in the year, make and model and the right ones will come up telling you size and you can take that info to a poly-urethane bushing manufacturer so you know which ones to get if you want to go that way. I usually get most of my parts from Autozone for the discount, but rockauto.com, pepboys.com would have factory replacement bushings and I got all my Energy Suspension poly bushings through Autozone.

If you state which particular bushings you need we could probably help.

Wel I need all the control arm bushings, all sway bar bushings rear and front because I think the car has the original ones. And if you think of something else to improve handling I´ll change it as well!

• 2 weeks later...