digital speedometer question

l67ss

why would you possibly want to make a squared off cluster work in a car with a very curved dash?

if it's for the digital speed, there were police luminas that used a modified cluster that had a digital speed and odometer readout.

Hens teeth :) was gonna build a hybrid cluster

why would you possibly want to make a squared off cluster work in a car with a very curved dash?

if it's for the digital speed, there were police luminas that used a modified cluster that had a digital speed and odometer readout.

red plastic/vinly sheet would do it...... though light output would be noticably lower. certainly doesn't have a replacement VFD, the cost of that would be stupid-high for a one-off display.

red plastic/vinly sheet would do it...... though light output would be noticably lower. certainly doesn't have a replacement VFD, the cost of that would be stupid-high for a one-off display.

I would actually rather everything light up the chevy/olds blue, but changing out everything in the GTP would take forever. If I did it I wouldn't be as worried about color

I may be completely wrong buy I thought the last year the regals got a digital cluster was 91.

I've been trying to find one to put in my 93 regal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can get you one cheap :)

I may be completely wrong buy I thought the last year the regals got a digital cluster was 91.

I've been trying to find one to put in my 93 regal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the tach on the digital clusters is driven over the datastream, just like on the cutlass supreme digital UB3, so unless you want a dead tach, you'll need to work something out for that.

that doesn't exist from the factory. the 95-97 cutlass supremes got a dash/cluster that is more or less directly compatible with the 94-96 grand prixs (the the regals fit in there somewhere, but i don't know if 94 or 95 started them).

in any case, that doesn't sound like a factory cluster.

Ill try to get a pic and some more info :)

that doesn't exist from the factory. the 95-97 cutlass supremes got a dash/cluster that is more or less directly compatible with the 94-96 grand prixs (the the regals fit in there somewhere, but i don't know if 94 or 95 started them).

Ended up bein a 95-96 regal sedan soo...same question can it be made to work in my 97 monte :)

Workin on it prolly b monday before i can get a pic tho i has no gas :( damn subway anyway my car is and will b the result of watching too much nightrider an mad max growin up :)

Wow! You HAVE to get pics of this!