trans rebuild aftermarket performance t.c.

Mal65

This is my first post. I currently own a 2005 chevy ss impala...... recently my trans stopped work, I removed it and had it rebuild... the guy who rebuild it was a gm A1 tech who I worked with before...... he tore it down and said the input clutch drum went bad.... so he rebuilt it, used drum from another 4t65e-hd, new bands, new clutches...... I ordered a 2500 stall speed convertor.... I installed it myself at the shop I work at..... I drive it and rides fine for the first few days... then I noticed a vibration at idle and at a slow creep.... a day later P0744 tcc stuck on/off.... I cleared it and drove it for another day. I contacted the place I bought the convertor from they said its prob the shift solenoids...(which I've replaced plenty of times and its usually a harsh shift) the next day, my trans stopped moving. Contacted my trans guy he said its prob the convertor(without tellin him where I got it) told me to put the old one in. Contacted the supplier they told me its an internal issue unless the splines from the convertor were broke.... also said no refund on used parts just warranty.... which if the t.c. is faulty why would I go through all that work just to possibly have another issue with there t.c..... what's your input people? Before I remove this trans again....

Edited by Mal65