Errors with the Garage Attachment

55trucker

Has anyone else noticed that there is a problem with the *garage attachment* preventing the random pics at the bottom of the forum page from being viewed when clicked on?

I did contact Luke on this problem a few weeks ago, he is quite tied up with other matters that keep him busy and he has not had time to look into this problem.

I was wondering if another mod could step in to help out?

I myself can't even open *my* garage in the proper manner as the page will display in a totally corrupt state.

w-bodyimageproblems.jpg

w-bodyGaragewebpagelayoutproblem.jpg

Edited by 55trucker

Should be fixed now.. at least it appears to be. If there are functional problems, let me know.

Thx very much, Luke......greatly appreciated, I can get into my garage again, all is right with the exception of not being able to click on a given photo and expand it.

What happened to the software to cause this?

Edited by 55trucker

The garage pictures are going all the way across the page for me, covering the top entry or so in the Recent Posts widget.. I'm using IE9..

Does it on Firefox for me too....which is why I said I like it better before ;)

Try using a modern screen resolution! Only overlaps if you have a low res

..Define "modern,....,,"I am not 100% sure what its set at ( will check later) but I have zero problems with resolution size on any other web site ever

DPI settings, page zoom, etc... Not saying anything is wrong with your computer or settings, but that's why it's happening. The attachments section just isn't set to scale to the page's size changes.

I have no clue why it's acting like it is. This software is incredibly buggy, as I've got several menu items in the admin CP for the garage that are now blank after the upgrade.

The upgrade caused lots of problems, which for what it costs, should not happen. I'll have to get their developers to fix these problems as I'm sick of dealing with it.

I'm using google chrome and the pictures on top also overlap the news feed. Also, when I click to enlarge a picture in the garage it gives me a bunch of code. I also have that blank tab on the top of the home page

The setting to disable the front image was in one of the "blank" menu choices.. found it by luck.

I'm planning to reinstall the whole damn package with hopes it will fix the problem and NOT lose all the user data. Keep your fingers crossed.

The setting to disable the front image was in one of the "blank" menu choices.. found it by luck.

I'm planning to reinstall the whole damn package with hopes it will fix the problem and NOT lose all the user data. Keep your fingers crossed.

Hopefully you can solve this mystery, if you can't, oh well, we make do with a few less *garage* viewing options?

• 5 months later...

I've noticed that the garage program is still troubled, one cannot click on a particular photo in one's personal garage to expand the photo. Firefox will just stall and do nothing and Explorer will open the page to reveal the physical code ( I'm assuming that it is corrupted) that was written for that feature.

W-BodyGarageprogramproblem_zpsef725711.jpg

Edited by 55trucker