Parts catalog link (Nalley GMC)

pshojo

I have used this website for find many parts in the past. http://parts.nalleygmc.com/

THen I cross reference to http://www.gmpartsgiant.com .

I was just curious about gm antennas, guess what i found the power antennas look to be still available, not badly priced for as old as they are.

http://www.gmpartsgiant.com/parts/gm-antenna-88891020.html

I'm also going to be ordering new coolant reservoir bottle and washer bottle $22 each. I've been known to spend hours on this.

I've been meaning to pay them a visit...I go to Brunswick, Georgia for work about every 3 months. They have quite a few hard to find parts, but the prices are pretty outrageous.

I tired ordering something from them once, but then it was cancelled since they didn't have the part anymore....

This happened to me too... not everything they say is in stock is actually in stock.

I was afraid that would be the case. Most places on line that list obsolete products only have them listed due to poor inventory monitoring, not because they actually have possession of the product.

I normally use Rockauto, but decided to use GMPARTSGIANT, made my order and they sent me email about two of my parts no longer being available. Bummer.

FWIW, when I did the engine R&R and also the "restoration" on my 2000 Intrigue, I bought over $1K in stuff form Nalley GMC. I bought every brake line they had in stock for my 2000 Intrigue (everything except for the rear passenger side). I also bought a bunch of other "GM only" stuff from Nalley GMC.

Consider how long the brake lines are that go from the front of the car to the rear. :eek: And, how to pack and ship them!

Yea, Nalley GMC may not be the cheapest. But, I got my parts, they shipped quickly, they packed them well, and they shipped the correct parts. IMHO, I rather pay a little more and be comfortable that I'll get the parts in a decent amount of time and that they will be well packed.

Yea, I also used RockAuto for a ton of stuff for my 2000 Intrigue!

Also, if people know the part number for a part, go a Google search and check out if Amazon sells it. I'm an Amazon Prime member. So, I love the quick (2 day) and free shipping on stuff that Amazon stocks. Amazon prices where sometimes better that RockAuto. Add in the faster shipping, and it's great!

I had packages coming from Nalley GMC, RockAuto, and Amazon. I averaged many packages a week for many weeks. :)

Edited by Cutlass350