l82+284?

iroc2

You will just have to use a clutch and flywheel from a LQ1 car.

Be ready as I am, the clutch for the 284 is aboot double what the 282 is.

Oh well, gotta pay to play. Also, the 284's trans mount isnt available anymore from anyway. If its bad, your stuck with a bad trans mount. However, in a week once I have it done, I will have a solution for that problem:thumbsup:

oohhh thats what i like to hear! go bob go! btw pmed on stuffs

i came across a [unnamed] stash of parts including some of the rare-er stuff for a good deal and id kinda like to jump on it, aftet that i need the trans and the bigger stuff for it all to get done

I got all my swap parts for $132 :nana::nana:

I just had to pull it all outta a car at the junkyard, and of course it downpoured that day. Labor or love... or insanity:lol:

For a stock clutch, Luk is a great brand. Sachs is supposed to be pretty good too. However for performance, Spec is the only way to go. Im going with the Stage 3 setup.

BTW, Flywheel's are around $55 from Autozone for a new one. Dont mess with an old one and paying to turn it which is aboot $30. Might as well go new!

Axles are just two passenger side 4T60 units. Just make sure you get the stub shaft off the axle on the passenger side for the 284. You can normally find brand new axles around $50-65 locally, Remans are aboot the same cost so its a no brainer.