August Migration Bugs list

LukeZ34

I log on and it says I have 1 notification, 1 unread private message. Go into my inbox, and nothing but past and read PM's comes up. new one won't show up.

If you can, send me a PM. I'll see if I have the same problem.

I'm having trouble with the "Reply With Quote" and the "+. That allows you to reply with multiple quotes from different people in one post.

I just tried it with this message, and it worked fine. (actually the first time I've ever used that feature!)

Also the insert link, remove link, insert email link, insert image and insert video buttons no longer do anything... same for any of the reply tools I click...

Try them again. I have installed a new reply editor as the previous one was obsolete. Let me know how it works.

If you can, send me a PM. I'll see if I have the same problem.

Just did... it never tells me if the message was sent though, always takes me back to my inbox. As soon as I 'sent' it though, the notification disappeared. wth.

Works for me. :shrug:

It takes me to the first post that I haven't read yet. Tried it on the whatever thread and it took me right to the post that I haven't read yet.

I log on and it says I have 1 notification, 1 unread private message. Go into my inbox, and nothing but past and read PM's comes up. new one won't show up.

I was having this issue before the move.. Appears to be gone for me now with the new host..

Works for me. :shrug:

It takes me to the first post that I haven't read yet. Tried it on the whatever thread and it took me right to the post that I haven't read yet.

The one for AWebs deployment thread takes me to the downtime thread. Let me log out/in and see if that changes it.

*EDIT*

Nope.

http://www.w-body.com/showthread.php/50853-AWeb-s-Deployment-thread.?p=1029567#post1029567

takes me to

http://www.w-body.com/showthread.php/51815-DOWNTIME-TONIGHT-8-7-2011

Edited by tornado_735

Read last unread thing for the Spark Minicar thread brings me to Lukes first post in the WHATEVER thread saying "Got it! Should work now" or whatever.... weird.

Anyone else using Firefox see this when they load a page??

rwvvl.png

Yes. The whole main page of the forum is displayed in the quick reply box for me. Oddly enough, it doesn't show up like that in this particular thread for me. I just browsed a post in the appearance section and saw it though(it shows up in other sections too).