IMG_0838-1.jpg

IMG_0840-1.jpg

IMG_0844-1.jpg

IMG_0841-1.jpg

IMG_0839-1.jpg

IMG_0843-1.jpg

Edited by GOT2B GM
  • Like 1

I wouldnt mind one.. Except i dont have a vert... If we would have enough people interested what about having some W-Body shirts made? and have a list of the W's and a nice catchy saying about the W's?

Breakdown is taking the L one, the XL is still available.

Edited by GOT2B GM

I'd be interested if they made another run of them. I'd want a red one with white letters. Size L.

My wife has accused me a few times of being obsessed with my '95 vert, so this shirt would be perfect.

-Old Man Grimes

I'd be interested if they made another run of them. I'd want a red one with white letters. Size L.

My wife has accused me a few times of being obsessed with my '95 vert, so this shirt would be perfect.

-Old Man Grimes

Old Man Grimes,

i have sent you a pm about your request. you can e-mail me back.

cheers,:thumbsup:

gryfan

gryfan@hotmail.com

I want a red one with white lettering XL if more are being made.

thanks

Kaye

hello kaye,

nice to hear you too are a cutlass owner ...who wants to be "well dressed" for the next car show season (lol). unfortunately i only have the following left in an xl,

black shirt white text

royal blue shirt white text

red shirt black text

you can e-mail me at gryfan@hotmail.com for more details,

gryfan

kaye,

e-mail sent.:thumbsup:

gryfan

kaye,

your package is in the mail. hope it fits, and you like it. will arrive on friday.

gryfan

Edited by gryfan

-Old Man Grimes

oldman,

your package is in the mail. will arrive friday....and hope it fits / you like it.

gryfan

Your check . . .err sorry . . . "cheque" is in the mail.

I'll have to post a picture of me wearing it in front of my vert. Unfortunately the top will probably have to be up, it's rains pretty much every day here.

It's tough to be a convertible owner in Oregon. I've had three convertibles and one car with T-tops, and it's been a lot of "oh well, maybe tomorrow I'll put the top down". I can't wait for June. . .

-Old Man Grimes

I'll have to post a picture of me wearing it in front of my vert. Unfortunately the top will probably have to be up, it's rains pretty much every day here.

It's tough to be a convertible owner in Oregon. I've had three convertibles and one car with T-tops, and it's been a lot of "oh well, maybe tomorrow I'll put the top down". I can't wait for June. . .

-Old Man Grimes

i'd love to see a picture with the shirt on.:thumbsup:

gryfan

-Old Man Grimes

hey old man,

are you making fun of our canadian spelling?

what about coloUr.....we spell that in a funny manner too....eh! (lol):thumbsup:

gryfan

gryfan - I got the shirt. LOVE IT! Check was sent same day as you sent the shirt. Hope you got it.

Old Man Grimes - You're in Oregon? I thought I was the only vert owner in this state. I've only ever seen one other on the road. Aren't they great! You must be on the "rainy side" I got the desert side LOL More top down weather for me. :lol:

• 10 months later...

i have had some requests about shirts and hats. hope this thread helps those who are wondering what they look like. i have a few left over .

cheers,

gryfan:)

Edited by gryfan

Right on Nick, is there any chance you can get some of those OCD shirts made with the logo on the front instead of back?

That's what I was wondering as well as price on each item.

Right on Nick, is there any chance you can get some of those OCD shirts made with the logo on the front instead of back?

hi matt,

i have gone ahead and made several of these shirts with another oldsmobile logo on the front ....with the ocd logo still on the back. they have gone over well...and i have sold several. i sold a bunch last year at the "olds homecoming" in lansing michigan.

the front is a choice of 1)

"original oldsmobile performance" logo on the front of the shirt

2) an outline of the car ...with "this is how i roll" in text under the car

3) an outline of an old '60's rocket emblem....with text under it saying..."drive a hybrid.....my rocket needs the gas"

those are the 3 logo choices that are on the front.....same ocd logo on the back.

also tell me about your new triple white. must be nice.

cheers,

gryfan

Edited by gryfan