Recent work done:

LukeZ34

1) Opened up new member registrations: With new anti-spam checks in place, I have opened up the registration process once again. What this means, is that new member registration will no longer require admin approval before they are allowed on the forum. The spam checks are working great at keeping out unwanted spambots and users.

2) Forum software update: This update included some bug fixes and a new (vbulletin created) mobile theme. The new mobile theme is up and working, and as soon as I know it's working well for everyone, I will remove the older text based mobile theme. However, I will need your feedback from this first, so if you are having issues with the mobile theme, please let me know.

3) Thread Pruning: I've been going through most of the classified forums and pruning threads that have not had a post in them for 30 or 90 days. I do this to keep the database from being cluttered with old and often inactive links or information. The classified section is the only place that this happens.

That's all for now.

Thanks everyone!

Luke

I was having quite a bit of trouble over the weekend with the new mobile version... I havent tried it since Monday... But I was having trouble with the threads... I would click on a thread and instead of going to the first new post, it would go to the first page of the post, and there were no page numbers showing up