Start Gathering your pics - 2011W-body.com calendar - looking for photo submissions

jeremy

I am going to take the time to do this again for a 2011 Calendar. The pics below are from last couple of year's calendar and I expect the new one to be very similar.

I need hi-resolution pics sent to jrhartman@gmail.com . Please only include your favorite pic, as much as I really like the cars, I really don't need 42 pics of everyone's car emailed to me in high res.

The cars that were in last year's calendar will not be eligible for this year's calendar unless I do not get enough submissions as I really want to change things up as much as possible. I prefer that the submissions come from active members who are proud of their car, this site and the members and really want to be in it. Must currently own the car, no previously owned rides. Thanks

Commitment to buy one is not required, but it would certainly make sense to buy one if your ride is chosen to be in it. Last year they were $17.99 plus shipping, I haven't priced anything out yet but I am going to see what I can to do keep them in the $15-20 plus shipping range as I feel that it is a pretty reasonable price for a custom calendar.

I plan on taking submissions for this until October 31st.

da743289.jpg

7be0d673.jpg

9edca07e.jpg

52c23c2c.jpg

326607673v16_350x350_April.jpg

10156aba.jpg

7ab1f211.jpg

c81de6c7.jpg

b66f2c87.jpg

2823a39a.jpg

2f10f686.jpg

ac4c7053.jpg

929c5660.jpg

Below are pics of the 2010 calendar.

7fc1d87b.jpg

cf09da86.jpg eff0b41d.jpg

1f5dde16.jpg 27dde88b.jpg

76ea8c3b.jpg d4dfd17a.jpg

75603501.jpg 573da42f.jpg

ebd604c0.jpg 66a67e5c.jpg

5b4dcff8.jpg 0a1290c2.jpg

**borders on sample pics above do not appear on actual calendar**

Edited by jeremy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeremy

• terryk2003

• Twenty

• KingVee

I guess I'm out :lol:

shouldn't have sold the International......could always take some nice new shots of the TGP, as it wasn't in last year's calendar :shrug: .....or just buy a new one to enter :lol:

yup, im out. The gto is the only car i have picture Picture worthy, the GTP still needs the hood, and both fenders and bumper painted. i did not see where it said you had to still own it. Maybe you should add that?

yup, im out. The gto is the only car i have picture Picture worthy, the GTP still needs the hood, and both fenders and bumper painted. i did not see where it said you had to still own it. Maybe you should add that?

I will specifically note it above, but it's been a stip for that past two editions as it is a "Member's Rides" calendar, not a "Member's Former rides" calendar.....

• 1 month later...

Wow, I missed out on this buy 9 hours.... Could of submitted Matt's old International!

Oh well, It will be nicer next year... hopefully by next year I will be able to take pics of the drivers side

Edited by CSI_MuNkY

Jeremy,

Do you have enough?? Or can the deadline be extended??

x2 I didn't see this thread till now for some reason, and I just took a quick photoshoot of the Regal.

Rich....I only received a handfull of pics and all but three of them came on the last day or two. Of those pics received the pickings are slim when it comes to quality pocket/cars.