W-body decals

thatcutteeboy

I love that graphic and I'm thinking about purchasing one as well. I love the CS outline....but since i drive a GP, i'm considering something like this.

pre_gen owners always crack me up with this decal is posted :lol: ...never the lumina guys, never the regal guys, just the pre_gen owners ....inevitably they complain it is a cutlass, rally around someone who says that they should redesign it, someone does a mock up, people say "that's cool" and then when all is said and done they never get produced

.... FWIW: the logo was designed to mimic the long standing w-body.com logo which is/was Gnat's car

I don't see what the hell the big deal is. The cutty is a great choice.... smoothest lines, etc. Makes for a great decal

I have no intentions of wanting to start a negative thread, nor did i post my own design to even start one. Like i said, i love that original graphic from Tearstone and i'm thinking about purchasing one.(Its a great decal.) I just gave an idea of what a GP outline would look like....i didnt post it to put down the original. If you feel that this will bring up an issue, then i'd be happy to remove my photo.

I love that graphic and I'm thinking about purchasing one as well. I love the CS outline....but since i drive a GP, i'm considering something like this. (I created this one :biggrin:.) What do you guys think?

wbody4.png

Needs a spoiler

• 1 year later...

Personally, they should develop them for the gp's as well. That way there would be the option for either. I have bth a gp and a cutty. Im probably going to order one for the cutty. A gp one would be sweet though.

Personally, they should develop them for the gp's as well. That way there would be the option for either. I have bth a gp and a cutty. Im probably going to order one for the cutty. A gp one would be sweet though.

DONE

go to the link and you will find a first gen 2dr gp lol

i pmed tearstone and they put one togather-- very easy to work with i havent ordered yet (waiting for my next paycheck) and id already have to say that tearstone is an excelent company

just pm them and all the lumina guys can get a lumina too!

I like the GP one, except A) Where's the valence? and B) why does it have a spoiler? :lol:

You first gen guys are never fucking happy. If you guys don't like it create one yourself instead of complaining.

Fwiw: it looks like he used a 94-96.

You first gen guys are never fucking happy. If you guys don't like it create one yourself instead of complaining.

Fwiw: it looks like he used a 94-96.

Wow, that seems like a pretty reasonable response, huh?

Seems like a reasonable response considering that for 5-6 years people have complained and done nothing then when someone takes initiative (outside the forum mind you) and does actually make one people bitch about that too.

Jeremy, I apologize if I in some way offended or insulted you, I just felt like that was a little harsh considering that wasn't complaining, just being joking/sarcastic about the fact that there's not going to be one for every single model and trim ever made, that's all :hiding:

• 5 years later...