Detailed pictures

daytonboi

Have a favor to ask. I'm trying to get my Lumi back on the road and like an idiot i didn't identify every connector before unplugging them. I was wondering if anyone could take some high res shots of there 3100V6 engine bay trying to get good pictures of all the connectors on the motor and TB and in that general area...it would be a great help. Thanks in advance

Is is a sedan. I bought "HID" lights from princess auto for $5. HAHA they claim 100 watt and are not street legal. How would i go about properly aiming the headlights, it may help a bit of the problem i suppose, as it looks like both the lights are concentrated towards the centre of the road. Altough the high beams seem to light everthing up.

my problem is i got two connectors that seem to fit in the same connector i have a red one and a grey one and they bot fit the EVAP thingy behind and below the coil packs

are you sure one of them is real not like a extra wire from the work you did, gm didnt make any plugs to fit the same two spots unless its like the opposite side same thing.

use a light and REALLY check the the insides of the plug for detail on both ends only one will/should match.

well i was checking on the rock auto site and they list and show both plugs and connectors...the grey one going to the Vapor Canister Purge Valve and the red to the Vapor Canister Purge Solenoid but the things look identical.