Caliper paint color question

1tinindian

I've been thinking of cleaning up my calipers and can't decide on what color to paint them, that would go good with my Bright Aqua body color.

I usually like the red, but have my doubts, with the color of my GTP.

Then I thought of black or silver, but am kinda leaning towards black.

Give me you thoughts and opinions on the subject!

Thanks,

Leon

Option 3:

Don't paint your x-laces look so much better and you can barely (if at all see the brake calipers through those to start with).

I wouldn't say that if you gold x-laces looked like a pile of s*** like the ones in my garage do, but yours look hot! They also make the car stick out more.

If you demand my opinion on the actual question that you asked assuming you're wearing the 5-stars. I like Silver. The right green wouldn't be bad either, and while I won't knock the yellow suggestion, I won't endorse it either.

yellow, are you guys serious? That'd look like a steaming pile of shit. Silver or black

:lol:

I'm glad someone said that! :high5:

I thought silver at first, but it would show the dirt too much, so I might just go gloss black to eliminate the rust-look!

Thanks for the comments guys!

yellow, are you guys serious? That'd look like a steaming pile of shit. Silver or black

Why bother painting if they don't stand out?

I'd rather have them not stand out as black than have them stand out as a vibrant rust.

Why bother painting if they don't stand out?

I'd rather have them not stand out as black than have them stand out as a vibrant rust.

Yeah, the calipers on our cars arent something pretty I'd want to call attention to either