where to find 89 or 90 GP wiring harness and trim kit?

AxlCrucifix

I'm looking for a wiring harness for a 89 or 90 GP with PERFORMANCE SOUND. I have found the ordinary harnesses but not for the peroformance sound, but ive no idea where to get the right one. If i remember correctly, the scosche part code for it is GMDA, but no one has it or even another brand one that works.

I'm also looking for a dash install kit for my GP. I dont care if it has to stick out a little more and bump my hand a bit when i shift it into park. Or else I could punch a hole in the back of the dash area and make it flush mounted. Either way, I need that damn trim kit and harness!

Please help :)

I'm sure a lot of people around going to recommend that you run new speaker wire directly from the deck to the speakers, therefore bypassing the facotry amps.

• 2 weeks later...

If you havent tried a universal dash kit, they have more clearance.

or you can drill new holes in the top of the cars trim bezel and get like 1/4 inch or so that way but you have to adjust the heater control panel so it goes back out flush. nobody will ever know without looking close and your shifter shouldnt hit either.

• 3 weeks later...

If you havent tried a universal dash kit, they have more clearance.

or you can drill new holes in the top of the cars trim bezel and get like 1/4 inch or so that way but you have to adjust the heater control panel so it goes back out flush. nobody will ever know without looking close and your shifter shouldnt hit either.

where can i find these kits?

ive seen mounting kits that specifically fit it