My 97+ HUD is IN ane WORKING and my DIC is too

AWeb80

Thanks to all who helped.....if i started naming people, id forget and make them mad.

But, thanks to Brian Teel for the wiring chart.

It was a pain in the butt cause it's like 32* according to my DIC.

The little pins take a little getting used to....ya gotta tweak the paper clip to get them out...but ya got the process, it is easy.....

Im glad I have a DIC now, I hated having that big useless hole. Now i've got something to play with.

Guest Anonymous

congrats. They are the best toys for the car. Once i got a car with HUD, ill never drive another without it. Its the best feature you can get in a car, i love it, and bet u will, too.

i've found that my mom's 97 GP's speedo is about 2mph faster than the HUD...the HUD is more accurate because it uses the raw pulses and displays a number, where the speedometer is just a "calibrated" servo motor

Im glad I have a DIC now, I hated having that big useless hole. Now i've got something to play with.

Sex change?

I was hoping someone would catch that euphemism, i mean there are enough of you with your mind in the gutter.......I didn't know it would take till the second page..... :lol:

and yes, pics asap.....our computer screen died, and i'm not sure if our video card is bad or what is going on.....so it may be a while.

Good deal, man. I'm glad you got 'er working.

I hate driving cars without HUD too. Though everyone else that drives the car (besides Carri and my best friend Kenny) hate it. They always turn it off.

FWIW: My HUD and speedo are dead-on, too.

Though everyone else that drives the car (besides Carri and my best friend Kenny) hate it. They always turn it off.

I never let ANYONE drive my car.

I don't mind it. My girlfriend drives my car, I let my friend drive sometimes. If I've been drinking and my girl hasn't, she drives. It's not a big deal for me.