Movies and TV shows w/ w-body's

93 Grand Prix

Name all the TV shows and movies that you have seen that have w-body's in them.

1. (TV) In the heat of the night (Buick Regal cp)

2. (Movie) Serial Mom (Chevrolet Lumina)

3. (Movie) Josh and Sam (Pontiac Grand Prix cp)

This thread reminds me of the trivia game they played over the walkie talkies in gone in 60 seconds

redturdsie, im now dowloading that movie just to see the tgp ..........720MB??? damnit

I think it was blues brothers 2000 where I seen some first gen lumina's dressed up as police cars fly in to that huge car pile up, lol.

HAHAHA ! I remember seeing JUST that part as I was flipping through channels, I never laughed so hard in my life! That pile never ended!!!

also, wasnt many of the cars in Days of thunder W-bodies anyways, like Luminas, Cutlass's, etc?

That and NASCAR, with the Montes + GP. Or just the bodies

Jon

There was a street race between a Taurus and Lumina.

Also a TGP Pace Car.

If you watch Austin Powers Goldmember when Dr Evil sings Its a Hard Knock life he says " MiniMe in a GP" "give me Escalade" so dont you think he is talking about Grand Prix????? and of course Escalade

i have DOT on DVD its such a great movie....the street race with the lumina 4 door is great. and yes there was a movie called Josh and Sam and the two kids had a red 2 door like 95ish GTP. they beat the piss out of that hting but there was some good burnouts and stuff in the movie.

If my minds serves me correct, I remember a movie called "Sam". It was about 2 kids that ran away, and they stole a Gen 1 red GTP.

Aaron

i thought it was a Plymouth Lebaron.... maybe I am wrong