Suspension change

Dirty Rockstar

Alright guys.. Here's the scoop.. As many know, I got a new Lumina coming.. It is a base 4 door sedan.. THe engine and transmission are shot, but I'm not too worried about it.. I have a new 3.1 my friend n I tore down, and are building back up, and my 4 speed auto trans worked when I wrecked my car.. Anyway like I said, it is a base sedan.. Here are some pics of the beast I pick up Sunday:

http://img102.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img102&image=DSC00689.jpg

http://img102.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img102&image=DSC00686.jpg

http://img102.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img102&image=DSC00685.jpg

So, obviously the suspension needs to be changed over.. I gigure it can;t be TOO tough as the engine compartment will be empty.. I need to know a few things here:

Stiffest W Suspension I can put on the car.. Bot the front and rear.. (I do plan on adding the ST springs per Slick94's advice.. And upon seein his car, lol..)

Highest-ratio steering rack (TGP I believe)

How tough adding a Z34 front swaybar I got from White93Z34 to it

And also how well a 3100 built on a 3.1 MPFI block will withstand a turbo, but that will become more important as that time draws near.. Any hjelp, please let me know! Thanks!

with the engine seperated from the cradle the sway bar seems like it would be cake to install, 4 brackets total, 2 on the cradle 1 on each control arm. i forget the specific sizes of the bolts but it was prety easy takeing it off my old cradle.

3100 mpfi? are you talking a hybrid setup, 3100 upper, etc? I think that an engine setup like that would take 6 or so psi boost without too much trouble. I'd try and track down a MAF from a tgp though. I don't know if the map sensor will take that without any troubles. I think a 3100 upper would benefit a turbo setup a ton as it breathes that much better. A 3.4 would be better, but with boost, stuff might break, and the maintainence might become a major hassle.

sounds like you've got a full plate steve. good luck.

Because I have my equipment group 2 Euro smashed to hell with all the parts for the taking.. Ground up conversion is what I'm into.. And of course.. A challenge.. But, the 70 dollar price tag.. Beautiful! lol

Another question.. As far as suspension goes.. Will I need to change any of my Euro's suspension housings and whatnot over? Like the strut knuckles, etc.. Or because I am hanging the struts totally, it wont be an issue? I am adding the TGP steering rack as well so if that may cause any issues with instaallation..