1995 Olds Cutlass Supreme Convertible

1995 olds cutlass supreme convertible all original but rims have 3 sets of keys 2 remotes convertible boot just drove the car to phoenix arizona las cruces new mexico and back to las vegas everything on this car is in great working condition i am the second owner it is car fax and auto check verified no accidents a/c works top works daily driver i purchased this car from the origianl owner car is from illinois never saw snow and then was taken to colorado i have the MOST DETAILED service records in a binder that you could possibly imagine do not miss this car it is amazing has limo tint all the way around and and custom 20 inch rims with brand new tires i live in las vegas nevada car will drive anywhere has 110,000 original miles i am asking 7995 cash title in hand and has a passed emissions inspection already there are traditional wear spots on these cars steering wheel radio control buttons radio buttons this car does not have these i have good pictures but i need someone to teach me how to post them call with any questions 702 461 7684
    Attached Images Attached Images

Visitors found this page by searching for:

1995 olds cutlass convertible for sale

1995 oldsmobile cutlass supreme convertible

olds cutlass supreme convertible for sale

1995 Oldsmobile cutlass convertible for sale

1995 olds cutlass supreme convertible