Thanks

Cutlass window moldings

How do these things come off?! Id rather not just yank on them in hopes of not breaking them. Basically all the moldings around the front door windows, the rear window and the side windows. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks,
    -Jason
    Jay

1994 Oldsmobile Cultass Supreme SL
    3400/Getrag 284 5spd
    1995 Chevy K1500 350c.i. 5spd Z71
    350/NV3500 5spd
    2014 Chevrolet Malibu LS
    Stock - Daily Driver

Thanks
    On mine, the door moldings were held back with an adhesive you had to pull the edge back gently to expose a bolt. Then for the rear moldings for a vert/2dr I believe were the same as the front with a bolt and snapped under the rear/trunk molding which was bolted in under the trunk IIRC.

Thats from what I remember, I would wait for another member to chime in. If you yank, they WILL break. Before taking my last car to the junkyard I stripped the moldings and snapped one in the process.
    1994 Cutlass Supreme Convertible Red with Black Top and Interior --- Blown Transmission
    1995 Cutlass Supreme Convertible Green with Tan Top and Interior --- 112K 3.4DOHC No Rust Great Condition
    http://www.youtube.com/LordRichardIV <--Have videos of my Cutlass(s) on there

Visitors found this page by searching for:

1995 oldsmobile cutlass supreme rear window molding

1994 cutlass supreme window trim parts

71 cutlass window moldoldsmobile cutlass supreme window molding1995 oldsmobile cutlass supreme trunk molding