Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thanks
    Yes the system is completly bled and several times because I have changed the rear calipers+pads, repaired the proportioning valve and changed the accumulator.
    I have bought the kent-moore bleeder for that+the kent-moore pressure tester. Now I bought the kent moore pressure switch tool to remove and try to repair the pressure switch, because the PM3 motor never stops. I hope I'll found the problem and solve it, otherwise the car will never be used again. Too bad....

Thanks
    Hello all!
    You know what, I found 3 PM3 for parts! Yes! And where did I find them? In France. Incredible no?!
    I have tried many places in the USA and in Canada and noone has a used PM3. But here after searching on the French Internet websites, I found w-body for parts and not expensive 350 to 1500 euros for a complete car.... Buick Pontiac or olds...
    So now I am able to repair my PM3 unit on my Regal. Great!
    If ever someone need w-body parts, I can provide, but shipping is expensive.

Thanks
    Tres Bon! At least now you don't necessarily have to consider letting the car go. I hope the parts you get are in usable condition & better than that which you already have.
    Steve

Visitors found this page by searching for:

delco powermaster 3 abs

lotus esprit abs pressure switch

18M875

powermaster iii

powermaster iii abs