So, I am getting these Codes from my '91 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 3.1L V6: 22, 33, 35, 44, 45.
What do these mean?
Where can I get a list of what these OBD-I codes mean?
And most importantly, how do I get my car working again?
Here are my symptoms:
- car starts very rough and only if I hold down the gas pedal for 5+ seconds
- car runs at high RPMs, then low RPMs(as if it is going to die, and does die most of the time unless I keep pressing down on the gas pedal at least a little)
- performs great while accelerating, but wants to die when idling at a stop light or stop sign
- BONUS: sometimes my car dies while coasting(not accelerating) on the free way traveling at 30mph
- I just replaced the EGR Valve and cleaned out the carbon deposits from the port
- I just replaced what I think is the Vacuum Hose
Thanks for your help,