Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thanks

1994 Cutlass Supreme 4 door parts?

what color are the seats? leather? power driver?
    BRAD<br /><br />1991 Chevrolet Lumina Z34 sedan | 3.1L LH0/4T60 | 1 of 4<br />W-Body.com - Great Lakes

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SigEpCutlass
    Quote Originally Posted by ToroToro
    Hey, mine had those rims.

That car looks beautiful! If it were mine, I would at least do the head gaskets and sell it, if not drive it!
    What did u do with them?
    Actually, I just put em back on today, but otherwise, they just sit around.

Ragtop- Why does the underbody matter if you are just using the car for the trans? I'd still pick it up if the price was right, and it had some good options.
    2003 sts<br />1996 camaro ss 6 speed<br />1966 442 4 speed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SigEpCutlass
    Hey, mine had those rims.

That car looks beautiful! If it were mine, I would at least do the head gaskets and sell it, if not drive it!
    What did u do with them?
    Actually, I just put em back on today, but otherwise, they just sit around.

Ragtop- Why does the underbody matter if you are just using the car for the trans? I'd still pick it up if the price was right, and it had some good options.
    I agree if I just needed the trans. it shouldn't matter. I wasn't impressed when I saw the amount of corosion under the car and around the lower part of the engine. I hate rust and knuckle busting bolts. Mine is alot cleaner and the same year. I was really thinking the car would be in better condition by his verbal description and might be able to salvage electronic parts and sensors also. The computer looked corroded also. I was sort of suspisious when the picture of the engine showed more corosion than mine had and I have more miles. The cloth seats had burn dots in them the exhaust was pretty rusted. I think the guy never looked under the car and had it serviced by someone else, thinking just because he washed it and armoralled the tires it was well cared for. At least when I find the right donor car you know I wont't be passing off rusty corroided parts.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

1994 cutlass supreme 4 door

1994 cutlass supreme

what cars have the same parts as a cutlass supreme 94

94 oldsmobile cutlass supreme scrap worth

1994 cutlass 4door